Saturday, July 1, 2017

July Bloom Box: Mermaid Kisses

This month is full of splashy fun!  A few fun inky techniques, play with a fun color combo and a set with a gorgeous font!  WOOP!  After you watch Richard's video, take a closer look at the cards you'll be creating when you receive your kit this month:





Isn't the set CUTE?! I'll share my additional projects for this kit in August.  If you're interested in receiving an additional four card kits (supplies to make four additional cards with full color instructions), please subscribe to the bloom box kit today!  (Six Month Subscription required).

UPDATE!  Check out the additional cards I created using this amazing set! You can see additional photos on my regular blog as each card will be featured in a separate post.  I love this set so much and it will become a well used set in my collection!



 A little detour on the color scheme I was working with...I love the navy-nautical vibe on this one!

Now...Don't you wish you had subscribed to this kit?  Well, you can start your subscription today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment