Sunday, November 1, 2015

New November Challenges are here!

November brings with it yummy, rich colors and I selected the following colors from the FSJ line that really get me into the Fall cardmaking spirit!  I hope these colors inspire you to create some yummy goodness in crafty form!  
Bringing back the more simple layouts allows for some fun stamping in the background.  I can't wait to see what projects are contributed to this design sketch!


There were four people that participated in the challenge last month.  Thank you to those who took the time to contribute to the challenge.  I appreciate your time and effort in playing along.

Congratulations to October's challenge winner:
Sandie, Please post a comment (your comment will not be posted on this page) that provides your snail mail address so I can send out your prizes.  :)
Please link your NOVEMBER entries below:  


***NOTE:  Due to low participation and blog traffic, I am considering discontinuing these challenges and am thinking a few new options for this blog.  In all honesty, It's disappointing to work hard on creating sketches, color schemes and contributing prizes to challenges that don't seem to be of interest to very many people.  Although I so appreciate those who participate in these challenges on a monthly basis, it makes me sad to know that there are only a few.  I definitely can use this time and money in other areas that will continue to encourage my love for crafting, sketching, designing and giving.   After some thought and reflection, I will be posting an update to share more information about the direction this blog will take.

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping you got my address, Kerry. Haven't heard from you so I'm just checking! I'm quite curious what you are going to do with this blog challenge too. I could never figure out why more people didn't enter your challenges...nice sketches and great color combos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sandie, I got your address and your package is in the mail. I hope you enjoy your goodies. Good luck to you. :)

      Delete