Sunday, October 11, 2015

October...

Hello there challenge friends,

I'm sorry for the delay in posting the winners of the September challenge AND in posting the October challenges.

I'm pulling a mix of Cancer Awareness Month and Fall Pumpkin month for this color combo.  Let's see what amazing things you can create with it!  I'll be participating this month so watch this blog for some inspiration!


Announcing the winner of the September Challenge:  
Please leave a comment here and leave your address/email.  I will not post your private comment with this information but will announce on the blog that you have contacted me.
PLEASE REMEMBER, YOU HAVE 72 HOURS (Until Midnight EST, October 14) TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE! 
***ETA: The Winner has contacted me with her mailing information. Her prize will be shipping out soon!

PLEASE POST YOUR ENTRIES FOR THE OCTOBER CHALLENGES HERE:

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Dorothy!
    Also, is there a place to link our cards for the color or sketch challenge?
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Carol, My apologies! I forgot to add the link! YIKES! Thanks and good catch! Post away!

      Delete