Saturday, March 28, 2015

Only a few days left...

Hey challenge friends!

Only a few days left to get your projects posted and linked up to the Color and/or Sketch Challenge.  I'm working like crazy creating some fun cards inspired by this crazy color combination!  I'll be posting some projects in the days to come to bring this challenge to a close.  I hope you join me in playing along!

Kerry
To find out more about this card and how it was made, I am providing a free inspiration sheet for you.  Feel free to print and/or share!  

4 comments:

  1. You are right..it is a crazy color combo. But I really like what you created. After seeing what you did with the Potion Shelf stamp, I'm going to have to add it to my next order.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I knew I had to have the potion shelf when I saw the sneaks of the March kit...My mind was swimming with fun ideas to make it more versatile! :) PS...I'll email the inspiration sheet for this card so you can add it to your collection.

      Delete
  2. Cute card, what did you use to make the scallops?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy. I used SS-0077 Stitched Borders. I love how you can add a tiny piece of an image to my designs!!! PS...I'll email you the inspiration sheet for this card so you can add it to your collection! :)

      Delete